Joe Manchin (D-WV) may be the most powerful man in Washington, but he is also the least liked.
A new poll from NBC reveals that he is the least liked political figure in Washington, NBC reports.
Just 11% of registered voters had a positive view of the Senator from West Virginia, the poll revealed.
34 percent of voters had a negative view of Manchin, giving him a net negative of 23%, in comparison 28% of voters had a positive view of Liz Cheney the GOP representative who just lost big in Wyoming.
The most unfavorable figured in the poll were:
- Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo.: -6 points (28% positive, 34% negative)
- The U.S. Supreme Court: -7 points (35% positive, 42% negative)
- Joe Biden: -8 points (40% positive, 48% negative)
- The Republican Party: -15 points (34% positive, 49% negative)
- The Democratic Party: -17 points (34% positive, 51% negative)
- Donald Trump: -18 points (36% positive, 54% negative)
- Kamala Harris: -18 points (32% positive, 50% negative)
- Mike Pence: -19 points (25% positive, 44% negative)
- Manchin: -23 points (11% positive, 34% negative)
Manchin is disliked from all sides it appears, with the poll revealing that 40% of Democrats, 31% of Republicans and 30% of independents viewing him negatively.
Recently Manchin revealed if it affected him or not saying “OK, so I’m the villain. I can be the hero and the villain, all in a 24-hour period,” during a recent roundtable in West Virginia.
[READ NEXT: Republican Governor Turns on Trump]
The results of this poll are highly suspect to me, so am disregarding.